Skiing in Ischgl is Skiing at its Best
This is the place where skiing dreams come true!
Skiing dreams come true here! For many is Ischgl the best skiing area in the world. The ultimate in ski run enjoyment awaits you – a legendary 238 kilometres of skiing slopes. The ultra-modern lifts in the Silvretta Arena transport you quickly, comfortably and with no wait to the starting points of the most beautiful runs.
- Snow guarantee: You can practice your sweeps on the slopes of the Ischgl/Samnaun ski area from the end of November until the beginning of May.
- Perfect ski slope conditions: Several numbers of employs work with the latest technology on the mountains in Ischgl every night. Mechanical snow production in Ischgl is counted among the best and most reliable in the world.
- The extensive and varied slopes for skiers and snowboarders.
- Did you know that the Silvretta Arena has been won several awards because of their contributions to preserving the environment, and was voted "the most environmentally friendly ski resort" by the "Ski Magazin" readers
- ... and is regularly ranked in the top when international ski resorts are being compared